Native Plant Garden
More Wildlife Watching in the Garden
- More than 250 species of native plants
- Painted turtles, frogs and newts
- Ruby-throated hummingbirds
- Up to 40 species of butterflies May - August
- Accessible by wheelchair
- Includes pond and bird blind
Native Plant Sale
Saturday & Sunday, May 18-19
Learn more, get a jump on spring gardening and support our conservation programs. 10 am-4 pm. FREE.
Planning a visit? Purchase a membership now.
Learn about our fees and directions
Browse upcoming events and programs