Our most important asset is our donors' trust. Keeping donor information secure, and using it only as our donors and members would want us to is a priority for us at Hawk Mountain Sanctuary.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our members and donors share with us.
- We will not sell, trade or share a donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will not sell or rent our donor and member names for commercial purposes.
- We will tell members at least once annually, how they may remove their names from such offers and strictly honor their requests.
- We will only share personal information if the donor has provided specific permission to do so. Such non-profit organizations will not be permitted to retain any donor information unless the individual has specifically expressed an interest in supporting their services.