Overview of the trail system
Review the Pictorial Trail Guide (under construction)
Read a detailed description for each trail, with corresponding photos. Hawk Mountain offers 8 miles of trails over 1,400 acres.
- Come prepared. Wear hiking boots and carry a daypack. See tips now
- Trails range from easy to challenging. Pick the right trail for you
- Review the pictorial trail guide (under construction)
- The South Lookout is just 300 yards from the Visitor Center.
- An all-terrain wheelchair is available year-round
- A golf cart is available during peak weekends (call ahead first: 610-756-6961)
- The trail to the North Lookout is a 2-mile, round-trip walk from the Visitor Center
- The River of Rocks, Skyline, Escarpment and Golden Eagle trails are challenging
Also check out:
List of hotels, motels and B&B,
Places to eat
Places to camp