Starting April 1st our pricing will change
Weekdays: $6 Adults, $5 Seniors, $3 Children 6-12
Spring, Summer, and Winter Weekends: $6 Adults, $5 Seniors, $3 Children 6-12
Autumn Weekends (Sept-Nov): $8 Adults & Seniors, $4 Children 6-12Planning a visit?
National Holidays: $8 Adults & Seniors, $4 Children 6-12
FREE ADMISSION for Members and Children Ages 5 and Under
Consider joining as a Member now.
Why a Trail Fee?
Hawk Mountain is not a state or federal park, but a member-supported wildlife sanctuary operated by the non-profit organization, Hawk Mountain Sanctuary Association. Your trail fee supports:
- Protection of hawks, eagles and falcons around the world
- Local to international research to learn more about birds of prey and migration
- Environmental education programs focused on birds of prey and migration
- The year-round operation of Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
- Land conservation to protect 2,600 acres at Hawk Mountain (and counting!)
Please pay your trail fee at the Visitor Center. Hawk Mountain Members receive free admission year-round, and are renewed annually. You may purchase a membership on the day of your visit, or online now.