Trail fees support raptor conservation
Children: $5 (ages 6 to 12)
Buy a membership now
Why a Trail Fee?
Hawk Mountain is not a state or federal park, but a member-supported wildlife sanctuary operated by the non-profit organization, Hawk Mountain Sanctuary Association. Your trail fee supports:
- Protection of hawks, eagles and falcons around the world
- Local to international research to learn more about birds of prey and migration
- Public education programs focused on birds of prey and migration
- The year-round operation of Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
- Land conservation to protect 2,500 acres at Hawk Mountain (and counting!)
Please pay your trail fee at the Visitor Center. Hawk Mountain Members receive free admission year-round, and are renewed annually. You may purchase a membership on the day of your visit, or online now.